This table was developed specifically for Childcare centres for kids aged 4 years plus. It is the same length as our “Maxi’s” 1200mm long and the same width as a “Mini” 900mm wide, so it can comfortably sit 3-4 kids on each side. This table is the larger of the two in childcare centre photos on our Gallery page.
Our Stained table is one of our most popular kids picnic tables as they are built to withstand the harsh sun, rain, Crayon, Beetroot ect. The Stain is a 3 part system and entails of a acid scrub, a tinted sealer coat and 2 coats of an industrial grade coating. This is no ordinary dosmetic stain, Boscote is a speciality coating made by Bostik Australia http://boscote.com.au/boscotetfexterior.html and is specified by Architects/Designers on Army Barracks & Boat Harbours. Handmade with AUSTRALIAN standard STRUCTURAL PINE the tables are solid and built to last. Please contact us to discuss Stain options. Below we have outlined the exact specifics of the table - please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any queries we have not managed to answer.
Please note the Mini Plus is also available in Natural, White, Coloured or Colonial, please contact us for a price.
- Assembled or Flat Packed
- Step 1 - Timber is acid washed
- Step 2 - 1 Coat of "Boscote Prime all" tinted to Dark Walnut
- Step 3 - 2 Coats of "Boscote Decks"
- Slats are Screwed with Heavy duty Galvanised batten screws & legs bolted with Galvanised cup Head Bolts
- Weighs approx. 24kg and means it wont tip over easily and is hard for kids to push around and move
- This FLAT packs to approx 95cm x 123cm x 15cm
- This is an Extremely sturdy & durable table that has been "Built to Last"
- Easy to clean and does not heat up in sun, like plastic versions
- Timber slats are SOLID as (3.5cm), making this stronger & sturdier than any imported table (load rated to 450kg)
- Seat 1200 x 230
- Seat height from ground 330
- Top height from ground 570
- Table Top 1200 x 480
Borallon, Brisbane QLD
Depending on location small cost may be incurred
Please contact us for courier cost
Require postcode & suburb name
All tables sent via courier are flat packed, local pickups are general left assembled, please let us know if you would prefer your pick up flat packed. If flat packed the tables can be put together very simply with a 5mm allen key and a 17mm spanner socket.